Here i will discuss some common question that should ask in interview
Assistant Engineer Interview questions
- Second largest hydel station of Kerala
- Installed capacity of Sabarigiri power station
- Moozhiyar Hydel project utilises water from which river
- During first five year plan, installed capacity of Kerala
- At the time of starting first five year plan, Hydel generation of Kerala
- No. of electricity consumers in Kerala during 1951
- In 1951 average cost of electricity/unit in Kerala
- In 1951, Per capita consumtion in Kerala
- No. of generators in Idukki Power station
- Firm Generation of Idukki Hydel project
- Maximum water level of Idukki Power station in m
- Effective storage capacity of Idukki Power Station in mm
- Wind Farm in Kerala
- Kerala’s Underground power station
- In 1957, Installed capacity of KSEB (MW)
- Kakrapara project was commissioned in ?
- Who said ” No power is costlier than No Power ” ?
- Bombay- Pune Railway line was electrified in ?
- India’s highest AC transmission voltage in KV ?
- PGCIL was formed in ?
- India’s First Hydel Project ?
- During Independence installed capacity of India in MW?
- India’s First Barge mounted power project ?
- Rajastan’s first Super Thermal Power station ?
- Proposed 401 Km East-West transmission network connects?
- Indian Electricity Act 2003 has come into force with effect from ?
- Lower Periyar powerhouse is located at
- Kerala is receiving power from power trading corporation through this sub station
- In Kerala, highest transmission Voltage is
- Meter rental per month for single phase meters in KSEB
- Where is Kaiga Neuclear Power Station situated ?
- Where is Dhabol Power Project located?
- Largest Dam in India
- India’s first High voltage DC line links these states ?
- Which River in India is having most hydel power potential ?
- Dhabol Power project is located in which district ?
- India’s first nuclear power project ?
- NPC was formed in which year?
- Which state in India is having highest per capita consumption of electricity?
- First Electricity Minister of Kerala
- Installed capacity of Idukki Power Station
- A hydel project in Kerala is planned to construct in Nayagra Model. Which is it
- Owner of Kayamkulam Thermal Power project
- Smallest Hydel power project of KSEB
- When Bimonthly spot billing was extended all over Kerala
- From where 400 KV line is comming to Madakkathara Sub Station
- Where is the load despatch centre of KSEB
- Installed capacity of Brahmapuram Diesel Power Station
- Which hydel project in Kerala is generating electricity with lowest quantity of water
- Installed capacity of Kuttiadi Extension Scheme
- In which district Kakkad hydel project is located
- Largest Consumer of electricity in Kerala
- Which corporation is supplying electricity to 400 KV
- Where is pooyamkutty situated
Homy J Bhaba
June 10th 2003
V R Krishna Iyer
Indian Aluminium Company
Madakkathara sub station PGCIL